Wednesday, March 31, 2021

“Umpqua National Forest” is an image I captured and edited in November 2016. For more than three years, I had been running across Instagram posts of Toketee Falls – that view from the edge of the platform above the water – and the power of that view had been working on me. . I found a place to stay on a Sunday night in Roseburg and set out at 4:30 on Monday morning to give myself plenty of time to work with early light. The waterfall was everything I’d hoped for and more. But the fog burn-off that morning, still touching the tops of these trees, is the surprise I hadn’t known I needed. . By the way, don’t forget to check out my new site and enter to win a free print of this image while you’re there: https://ift.tt/3m9ia1R . Link in bio


No comments:

Post a Comment