Tuesday, February 7, 2023

You might be asking yourself why I've posted a picture of this calendar. This calendar is free, AND it's a collection of the most beautiful images from the Pacific Northwest, captured through the lens of one of the greatest photographers of our time. Every time you look at it, you'll be transported to the rolling hills and misty forests of Oregon and Southwest Washington. And the best part (in case I need to say this again)? It's absolutely free. All you have to do is enter the contest and boom! That beautiful piece of art could be yours to admire for an entire year. So, what do you say? Are you ready to take a journey to the Pacific Northwest every time you check the date? Then enter the contest, my friend. Trust me, you won't regret it. Get a free calendar. Link to enter in my bio. ericmuhr.photo/free-calendar-contest


No comments:

Post a Comment